Good morning !
This is Mathew, and Today I am featuring my first guest blogger, Xela !
Please introduce yourself.
My name is Alex I was born in Romania and grew up in Hungary. Currently living in Romania again. I’m an entrepreneur and have a couple of businesses. I’m 35 years old.
1. What inspired you to take up blogging and share?
A few years back when my mom died I wrote a book about my life, the hardship and abuse, etc. But it got lost. Now 11 years later I have decided that I would like to share my story again, so instead of rewriting the book I will be writing it on a blog.
2. What is your blog about, and how do you tackle the odds of the writer’s block?
My blog will be full of inspirational stories, life lessons I learned and hardship I went through. It is also a beautiful story of life in a small village in Romania, mixed with current life stories and business tips, heck, I might even politicize a little.
3. Can you share about the theme of your blog and, one feature (or likely to) on your site which is unique?
I had many other blogs before this one, and I would spend hours and hours working on my template (theme). This time around I chose to keep it simple, I just chose one from the blogger templates. I want to focus on writing content, not on playing with my blog. The only big feature is my twitter feed.
4. What do you find the most frustrating/time consuming aspect of blogging?
Though I haven’t written for a while, I can tell you from past and recent experience, the hard part is actually writing. Finding the time to actually sit down and write is challenging.
5. In a year or so, where do you hope your blog will take you?
I don’t know, but I hope to reach at least 500 readers a month.
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey, how was your experience?
I know many famous people but not through my blogging.
7. Do you have any specific blogging goals for the rest of this year?
Now that I refocused the idea of how I will write and what I will write, yes. My goal is to write at least 2-3 times a week.
B) If not blogging, what else consumes your time (any hobbies) ?
My hobbies: Movies, writing, cooking, crafts, study
8. What is the biggest difference in your life, when you see it with blogging and without blogging?
I always thought the true story of MPA is about my past, but my recent realization led me to understand there is no past without the present. The lessons I learn in the present are as important as lessons I learned in the past.
9. Did you have any professional help or did you created the blog yourself? Can you please share some of your experience.
Creating a blog is not hard, especially if you use blogger, so I created it myself. What is hard for me and has always been hard is to keep it simple. I always wanted the look of my blogs to be fantastic, so in the end I played more with its features and appearance than with the actual writing. This time around I’m keeping it simple so I can concentrate on writing.
10. How active you are on blog and how often do you communicate with your followers?
Haven’t been that active but I will get back to it.
11. How much time do you spend blogging?
2-3 hours week
12. Would you encourage other people to make their blog? Why?
Yes. One of the things that make us human is our stories and lessons we have learned in life. Everyone has those. We can learn from each other, so I encourage everyone to blog, so I can learn from them.
13. What are the social media you like to get connected with?
C) Any blogging tips to the readers!
Yes. Carry a note book with you all the time, and when you get inspired on the road to write about something, write it down or you will forget it.
Hope you enjoy the chat !
Thanks you very much Xela, Thanks for the time and valuable efforts.
I wish you good luck for your future!
Till next time,
Mathew Halo, says
HAve a good time !